Unfortunately, no matter how safely we drive and how careful we are accidents on the road do occur. Accidents can be very confronting when they occur particularly if you are injured or your vehicle is damaged. Here at Your Claim Lawyers, we are personal injury compensation in Brisbane specialists. Contact us today to begin seeking compensation for your claim.
If you are in a car accident there are certain things you should always do:-
- Ensure that you, any passengers and the other driver are alright.
- If there are any injuries call the police and ambulance if required.
- Take full details of the other driver and car including name, address, date of birth, drivers licence number and registration.
- Obtain full details of any witnesses to the accident. You may need them later.
- Take photos of the accident scene, the vehicles, where the accident occurred, damage to the vehicles and if possible the other driver.
- Report the accident to the police if they do not attend and obtain from the police a QP number.
- Report the accident to your insurer.
- If you are injured attend your Doctor.
If you are injured and the accident was not your fault you have a right to make a claim for your personal injury compensation in Brisbane claim. You should seek urgent advice from a specialist lawyer that can advise you on this and protect your interests.
The lawyer should also be able to assist with your property damage issues if this is required.
At Your Claim Lawyers, we are specialists in personal injury claims and if we act for you in a personal injury claim from a motor vehicle accident we will do any property damage claim for you for free as part of our service and to ensure we are on your side.
If you have been in a car accident please call Your Claim Lawyers on 1800 968 725 or 0400 839 314 at any time for a free consultation.